Thursday, May 15, 2014

Getting better

I'm having a better time at school now. I have basically taken over most of the class time except for about 5% of the class. My mentor teacher is taking the year 3's for maths.

This week while naplan is on I have been taking the 4's and one year 5 student on a design and technology activity. They were given instructions to build a shelter with the materials provided and to make it water proof. This activity includes students from may different levels of readiness and requires students to discuss in groups, find each others strengths to help with the building of this structure. I have also included all the instructions for this activity in a group folder. 

I am also taking every student for spelling. There are four groups all with different needs. The hardest part of planning this is the notes for the SSO each week. They take the three dyslexic students who have an IEP.

This is also a outline of my natural maths timetable for the week. This is from week 1 and I have edited it for week 3-4 for multiplication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment